Saturday, November 17, 2012

Work Hard And Say It's Easy









Denim Long Sleeve - Forever 21
Striped Bodysuit - American Apparel
Black Leggings - Target
Tan Boots - Wanted
Sunglasses - Forever 21
Jewelry - Juicy Couture
Pins - Haight/Ashbury in San Francisco, CA

Hi everyone! How's it going? I hope that everyone is having a great Saturday. I started my day early today at 5:00 AM because of my job. This is what I wore to work. The company I work for is really lenient and lets us wear whatever we feel comfortable in which is extremely cool because I don't have to wear the same uniform every day like I used to. I worked for Best Buy and would have to wear a a bright blue polo and khaki pants (the worst!) fives day a week. Ughh...so anyway, what are your plans for tonight? I don't feel like doing anything except sleep. I feel so sleep-deprived because I only got about 4 hours of good sleep last night and if you know me then you know that four hours of sleep IS JUST NOT ENOUGH!! Haha...well let me know what you guys think of this outfit and if you have any plans for tonight. Until we meet again... 

                                                                                                                     Love,
                                                                                                                         Peace,
                                                                                                                              Kosi ♥



5 comments:

Erica said...

Love those circular sunglasses!

-Erica
http://allaboutitt.blogspot.com/

Sian Deciantis said...

Cute outfit also a fan of the sunglasses :)
Style With Friends

Jessika Martinez said...

Thank you Erica and Sian! I love your blogs :)

Milex said...

you did amazing!

Erica Smolin said...

love the sunglasses!

xx
E Spot

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com