Friday, November 9, 2012

The Light Is Red, The Camera's On







 Choker - Forever 21
Plum Jumper - Foreign Exchange
Shorts - Charlotte Russe
Tights - Target
Vixon Creepers - Asos

Hi everyone! I hope you are all doing well. It was extremely cold today in Southern California which is why I wore this jumper. It is a heavy knit that kept me warm all day and night. However, I must say that many of you would call me a wimp because "cold" to me is anything 65 degrees Fahrenheit and below lol. But anyway, I love this look because not only is it cute, but also comfortable. Today was the first time it really felt like Autumn. I can't wait for more days like this so I can layer up! I have to make this a short post because I have to go somewhere with my boyfriend and he's staring at me like "let's go already!". Until next time!
                        
                                                                                                                     Love,
                                                                                                                          Peace,
                                                                                                                               Kosi ♥

4 comments:

Adele said...

The shorts, tights & creepers look great together!
Would love you to check out my latest outfit post :)
Have a fab weekend Hun xoxo
http://www.intotheblonde.com/

Tanya WALL officiel said...

Super look, love totally ! ♥ ♥ ♥

Melissa said...

Great look. Love the shorts with the tights and creepers.

<3 Melissa
wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

Kitschmoog said...

Nice blog ! Love the looks , Creepers are a great come back from 80's , finally these shoes are a proof of timeless. Nice combination with those shorts. Very cute :)

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com