Thursday, November 8, 2012

The Joke Is On You, This Place Is A Zoo









Sunglasses - American Apparel
Blue Chiffon Shirt with Studs - Forever 21
Cheetah Leggings - Forever 21
Vixon Creepers - Asos
Zebra Ring - Forever 21

Hello everyone! This is one of my favorite looks so far. I just got my creepers in the mail yesterday and I was so excited to make a look for them. I have been listening to The Strokes, as always, and the song Hard To Explain gave me inspiration for this look. Specifically the lyrics: "Well I am too young, and they are too old. The joke is on you, this place is a zoo. You're right, it's true." So I accessorized this look with animal details like the Cheetah print in the leggings and the Zebra ring because I thought it would make the look fun. What do you guys think? Let me know in the comments! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a great day ☺

                                                                                                         Love,
                                                                                                              Peace,
                                                                                                                   Kosi ♥

4 comments:

Anna Brain said...

Oh wow! You are sooo stunning, pretty lady!! Rock chic! :)

Izael Garrido said...

Crazy for this outfit

Tanya WALL officiel said...

Love the leggings, cute and cool style !

j. said...

love the leopard print and the ring

Much Love

Jess †
THAT FASHION CULTURE

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com