Friday, November 2, 2012

Tables They Turn Sometimes




Denim Vest - Forever 21
Black Long Sleeve Shirt - Target
Black Shorts - Charlotte Russe
Black Gold Stud Tights - Forever 21
Black Oxford Wedges - Forever 21

Hi everyone! Hope you are all having an awesome Friday! This is what I wore today. It's pretty much all black except for the Denim Vest. As you can see, I do love shopping at Forever 21. They have pretty affordable clothing and it's super cute. Anyway, it was a very nice day today in sunny Southern California. It's supposed to be warm over the weekend so we'll see just how much the weather affects what I wear. I do love wearing my tights but they get so hot in warm weather I might not get a chance to wear them this weekend. I won't know until tomorrow. In the meantime, I just want to send the Hurricane Sandy survivors the best. I have already donated to the relief through The American Red Cross and you can do the same by following the link: http://www.redcross.org/charitable-donations. Until next time, stay safe and continue being fabulous!

                                                                                                                                    
                                                                                                                  Love, 
                                                                                                                       Peace, 
                                                                                                                             Kosi ♥

1 comments:

Tanya WALL officiel said...

I'm happy to be your 1st follower ! Hope you have a lot of members , you are so lovely and sweet !

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com