Tuesday, November 6, 2012

I Love You More Than Being 17





Crop Top - American Apparel
Hot Pink Shorts - Forever 21
Boots - Forever 21
Jewelry - Forever 21

Hi everyone! So this is what I wore yesterday 11/06/2012. It was SUPER hot so I was able to wear shorts yet again. I was missing summer, but after enduring a hot weekend without any A/C, I am ready for Winter to come so I can wear some layers. Anyhow, how was everyone's weekend? What did you do? I mostly spent time with my family and my boyfriend. I also spent time thinking about the upcoming holiday season. Thanksgiving and Christmas use to be loud, hectic, but very fun events in my family because everyone would come together to celebrate. However, now that all my cousins and I are older, things have changed and the result is everyone doing their own thing for the holidays. Yes, it does make me sad that my extended family and I no longer have close relationships with each other, but as long as I still have my immediate family I'll be just fine. Until next time, stay safe and appreciate everyone around you!

                                                                                                           Love,
                                                                                                               Peace,
                                                                                                                    Kosi ♥

1 comments:

Tanya WALL officiel said...

super cute ! Great look , love your blog ! ♥

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com